KK Women's and Children's Hospital is currently seeking applicants for the position of Executive (Patient Relations), Business Office in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Business Development and Sales skills and have a minimum of Executive in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
KK Women's and Children's Hospital operates within the Hospitals and Health Care industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital|
|Position:||Executive (Patient Relations), Business Office|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Hospitals and Health Care|
You will oversee the Patient Relations team in their day-to-day operations in managing patient feedback and complaints pertaining to billing matter and governing policies. You will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders on the investigation of patient-related feedback and issues and recommend new methods to improve operational effectiveness and customer service. Also, you will be involved the development and implementation of the department’s policies, procedures and internal controls as well as service standards. This includes content management for Business Office’s billing chatbot.
- Recognised degree from any discipline with preferably relevant working experience in healthcare or service industry
- Meticulous, with pleasant disposition and service-oriented
- Possess good communication and writing skills
- Effectively bilingual in English and a second language
- Digital Communication and Integrated Media skills is advantageous
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.