SINGHEALTH POLYCLINICS is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Executive, Innovation (Contract) in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Contract opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Business Development and Sales skills and a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
At SINGHEALTH POLYCLINICS, we operate in the Hospitals and Health Care industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with SINGHEALTH POLYCLINICS.
|Position:||Executive, Innovation (Contract)|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Hospitals and Health Care|
Your role as an Executive for Innovation encompasses project management, coordination with stakeholders, and support for the services within the polyclinics and collaborations with external stakeholders.
You are expected to provide administrative support for projects, follow up closely on key performance indicators, collate data and statistics, and liaise with various stakeholders to ensure that workflows and processes are in place. You will also be involved in project related events and on-site support as and when required by the department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, manage and implement innovation projects and clinical programmes, to ensure that goals and key performance indicators are met.
- Work closely with stakeholders, both internal and external, to provide support on overall project management, tracking, execution and monitoring of milestones and deliverables.
- Support fostering a culture of innovation, including project-related events such as conferences, hackathons, workshops or SingHealth cluster-wide events, etc.
- Collate and analyse data, and consolidate slides and reports for submission to management and relevant government bodies.
- Any other duties assigned.
- General Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge or qualification in process optimization and automation, project management and/or experience in innovation, design thinking, quality improvement will be an added advantage.
- Adept at handling ambiguous and challenging situations and comfortable with change.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills with ability to work independently with diverse group of stakeholders.
- Pro-active, dynamic and responsible
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Team player
Interested applicants may apply at https://careers.singhealth.com.sg/job-invite/1432/
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SINGHEALTH POLYCLINICS, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.