Toll Group is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Executive Assistant in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Information Technology skills and a minimum of Not Applicable in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At Toll Group, we operate in the Transportation, Logistics, & Supply Chain and Storage industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with Toll Group.
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage, Transportation|
About Toll Group
At Toll, we do more than just logistics – we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,00 team members can help solve any logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,00 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — ww.tollgroup.com
Assisting with the management of the diary and inbox including company meetings and events, Executive Team Leadership meetings, off sites, 1:1s, and external meetings
- Providing administration support across travel, expense reconciliation and PO generation
- Preparing communications, reports, presentations and correspondence
- Acting as the executive point of contact, communicating with stakeholders and actioning requests to coordinate communications and ensure the achievement of objectives and timeframes
- Supporting the delivery of projects and company initiatives
- Assisting in supporting team requirements where needed
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will Need
- 5 years demonstrated experience in a similar role ideally gained providing administration support at a senior level within a large complex organisation
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including MS Teams
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and maintain confidentiality
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,00 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, apply now or for more information contact [email protected]
To find out more about us visit ww.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in Singapore and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Toll Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.