Welcome to our job portal, where Finapac Capital Pte Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Executive Assistant (Internship) in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Internship candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Administrative skills and have relevant Internship in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Finapac Capital Pte Ltd, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Financial Services industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Finapac Capital Pte Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Finapac Capital Pte Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Finapac Capital Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Executive Assistant (Internship)|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
About Finapac Capital
Finapac Capital is a leading fund management firm, holding an RFMC license issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
We are a quantitative-based fund management company, and our investment strategies are developed by industrial veteran quantitative researchers with fintech expertise. We use financial technology and trade with high-frequency algorithms, with a strong emphasis on capital preservation.
Our company values its employees and believes that by working together, we can accomplish great things and have a positive impact on the industry.
Key Role And Responsibilities
- Support daily business operations, including maintaining business pipeline, upgrade sales kit, manage business sales channels, etc.
- Supporting the client facing team to provide project support to the client facing team who manage multiple projects on a day-to-day basis;
- Support sales and marketing plan for existing and under developing products.
- Team-wide collaboration and work closely with the client facing team and other professionals on administrative and compliance works.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the business development manager.
- You should be pursuing a diploma in finance, accounting or business administration or equivalent or possess a diploma in relevant fields.
- No experience is required. However, experience in finance industry is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Passionate and able to work under pressure.
- You should demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You should have basic knowledge of legal documentation pertaining to investments as well as a good understanding of financial statements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Chinese are necessary.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Finapac Capital Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.