Welcome to our job portal, where NTUC Club is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of eCommerce Operation Specialist in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At NTUC Club, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Hospitality industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with NTUC Club, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with NTUC Club. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Position:||eCommerce Operation Specialist|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
Join NTUC Club in managing and optimizing various operational activities to ensure seamless order processing, coordination and customer satisfaction. Your role will involve collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders to streamline processes and improve overall efficiency.
- Uploading content based on vendor/internal team’s requirements onto our website
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure the process flow effectively
- Resolve any order-related issues or discrepancies
- Participate in testing, quality assurance and user acceptance testing processes
- Data Analysis
- Monitor and analyze events on websites and generate periodic reports to internal and external partners
- Collect and analyze operational data to identify trends and insights
- Utilize data to identify opportunities for process optimization and cost reduction
- Process Improvement
- Identify areas for operational improvement and propose solutions
- Streamline existing processes to enhance efficiency and minimize errors
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to implement process changes
- Customer Support
- Handle IT incidents, including user-reported issues, and provide timely resolution or escalation
- Collaborate with customer care executives to ensure seamless customer experience
- Provide technical support to end-users, including troubleshooting software issues
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, operations management or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in eCommerce operations or similar role
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decision
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Preferably with salesforce and basic technical knowledge
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company NTUC Club, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.