CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE is currently accepting applications for the position of E-commerce & Digital Marketing Manager in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Temporary opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Marketing and Sales skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE
|E-commerce & Digital Marketing Manager
|Marketing and Sales
|SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month
The E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager will primarily be responsible for the planning and executing the digital marketing strategies to maximise revenue contribution for the Hotel with the support of an appointed agency in the management of Search PPC, SEO, Display Media Campaigns and Brand Websites. The incumbent will need to be aware of the rate strategies and channel performance of the Hotel and apply them in managing the above-mentioned digital touchpoints. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, the incumbent should possess working knowledge in social media marketing, email marketing, as well as copywriting and maintenance of hotel website(s), online travel agents, etc that support the e-Commerce business, and are in line with the brand voice.
- Managing Brand Equity
- Develop digital communication plans for brand guidelines
- Develop digital strategies to enhance brand reputation and achieve positive brand equity
- Manage the design and performance of the hotel websites as well as digital and social media platforms to ensure brand consistency
- Developing Marketing Strategies
- Maximise revenue from PPC, SEO and other performance marketing activities based on hotel business priorities, seasonality and marketing plans
- Work closely with marketing and revenue directors for the hotel and support in the development of suitable packages to generate demand for the hotel
- Manage Marketing Campaigns and Events
- Management of Capella Singapore’s websites, booking engine, affiliated sites and OTAs to ensure that content is accurate, up to date and in line with brand standards
- Plan, manage and execute digital marketing activities for the hotel to drive demand and direct bookings for the hotel and its dining establishments
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends updates and propose new strategies to increase market share against the hotel’s competitor set
- Manage Human Resources, Finance, Report Management and Continuous Improvement
- Responsible for our monthly reporting on social media statistics and analytics.
- Evaluate new technology applications to spur innovation in customer engagement and experience
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- At least 3 to 5 years of e-Commerce marketing (SEM/SEO management, email marketing)
- Familiarity with the reading and interpretation of website analytics data (Google Analytics or similar)
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.