Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel is currently seeking applicants for the position of Duty Manager in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel operates within the Hospitality industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
Responsible for all operational aspects of the hotel including proper discipline in all departments to ensure all our guests are getting the best service at all times.
- Be aware at all times as to the condition of the house, particularly relating to the number of rooms available and occupied and ensure this information is current and accurate.
- Observing and directing personnel when necessary on the following:
- Allocating and processing of guest rooms
- Meeting and escorting VIP guests
- Giving general information, assistance to guests
- Monitoring of D/M Log Books for special requests, instructions and information recorded and action taken or to be taken.
- Conduct Room Inspections with particular emphasis on cleanliness and standard set up.
- Carry out site inspection of other hotel areas regularly.
- Liaise regularly with Housekeeping Department regarding all special requests, full house situations and for general problem solving.
- Effectively handle all guest complaints with tact and diplomacy.
- Manage and maximize occupancy, revenue and average rate while maintaining high service standards via the upselling programs within the department.
- Ensure that the guest registration, checkout, and mail services are handled efficiently, promptly and courteously in accordance with the hotel’s policy and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace and be familiar with the emergency procedures on fire prevention, fire drill, guest accidents, associate accidents, bomb threat suspicious parcel, procedures on serious crime occurrence, death of a guest, stalled elevators, power failure and any other emergencies.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.