HOTEL MIRAMAR (SINGAPORE) LIMITED is currently seeking applicants for the position of Duty Manager in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
HOTEL MIRAMAR (SINGAPORE) LIMITED operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||HOTEL MIRAMAR (SINGAPORE) LIMITED|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
- To perform check-in and out duties
- To handle guest’s requests and feedbacks in a professionally in accordance to the Hotel’s operating standards
- To manage guest requests and enquiries professionally
- To perform cashiering duties and check all guest’s bills before presentation to guest upon checking out
- To assist in the incoming calls efficiently and to connect to the respective guests or department
- To assist on the wake up calls
- To ensure effective communication via daily briefings
- To work closely with other departments and co-workers as part of our team
- To fulfill any other duties assigned to him/her
- Singaporeans only
- At least 1 year experience in a similar capacity in the Hospitality industry
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
- Knowledge in Opera PMS is preferred
- 5 days work week (on rotating shifts & able to work on weekends/Public Holidays
Interested candidates please email resume by 6 Aug 2023
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company HOTEL MIRAMAR (SINGAPORE) LIMITED, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.