Welcome to our job portal, where PNG GLOBAL INVESTMENTS PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of dal.komm COFFEE - Full Time Assistant Chef in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At PNG GLOBAL INVESTMENTS PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with PNG GLOBAL INVESTMENTS PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with PNG GLOBAL INVESTMENTS PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||PNG GLOBAL INVESTMENTS PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||dal.komm COFFEE - Full Time Assistant Chef|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
The Assistant Chef responsibilities include assist the Chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. Assistant Chef should also be responsible assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, and clearing refrigerators, freezers and storage rooms. Also, he/she should be familiar with sanitation regulations, ensuring the station is kept at the highest hygiene and food safety standards, ensuring items are ordered, received and stored in proper condition, ensuring proper usage of food with minimal food waste and all other tasks as delegated by the chefs.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards and dishes.
- Assisting the Chef with the preparation of meal ingredient, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Inspect supplies, equipment and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of customers.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs;
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Min 1 Year working experience in western cuisine.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers, pasta makers, Combi Oven, Salamander and etc)
- Advance knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various takes.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes.
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
- Possessed basic hygiene course certification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service focused and solution-oriented.
- Maintain positive company morale and professional attitude.
- Punctual and responsible.
- Desire to constantly learn and grow professionally.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and public holidays, as needed.
- Must be able to travel to work overseas if required.
- Must maintain personal hygiene at all times
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company PNG GLOBAL INVESTMENTS PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.