CloudGo is currently accepting applications for the position of Customer Success Manager in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Other skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
CloudGo operates within the IT Services and IT Consulting industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Position:||Customer Success Manager|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
CloudGo is a consulting company that solves business problems by delivering digital workflows that matter. We are one of ServiceNow’s largest and fastest-growing Elite services partners, and due to our rapid growth, we need a Customer Success Manager.
The Customer Success Manager plays a critical part in CloudGo’s professional services, by managing the relationships we have with our customers to ensure we continue to deliver successful outcomes and retain them as a customer. The role of the Customer Success Manager includes customer support, managing delivery in some cases and to drive growth in their accounts.
You are responsible for managing and improving the customer lifecycle, identifying engagement strategies, unlocking new sales opportunities and preventing churn.
You will have a passion for customer satisfaction and helping businesses be successful through the use of ServiceNow; be self-motivated, building trust, solving problems and delivering exceptional customer outcomes across multiple customer stakeholders. You will know how to form long lasting trusted relationships at all levels, by listening and understanding our customers’ goals, be the primary contact for services, handling issues and escalating as appropriate. You will frequently engage with both business and project teams to help guide the customer in their journey beyond project deployment to drive adoption and further recommendations. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated abilities. Customer satisfaction is key to CloudGo’s success, there will be times where you will need to deliver more to maintain our excellent customer satisfaction rating.
We Hire For Culture First
Our people are global go-getters, we look to the long term, we solve for the customer, and we value open, honest, early communication. We believe we don’t exist without exceptional people, so we respect and value them. We pay fair base and at-risk components based on experience and the market.Other companies give you a job. We give you an opportunity.
CloudGo is focused on building a people-focused organization with a long-term culture of excellence. We work hard, we have fun, we innovate and grow talent.
- You will own the customer experience and have overall oversight of the account, leading the relationship with key account stakeholders.
- A primary escalation point for both customer and internal facing escalations
- Identify customer needs and goals following on from project feedback
- Able to deliver high level demos of ServiceNow to show where value can be added
- Understand customers goals and recommend the best solution/s based on their specific need/s.
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with Managed Services Customers
- Responsible for customers quarterly ‘Pulse’ survey delivery and monthly reporting
- Reports internally (to CloudGo) on how the customer relationship and associated work is progressing
- Reports externally (to the Customer) on CloudGo performance and provides recommendations and opportunities to improve their return on investment
- Responsible for Non-Technical Managed Services communications to the customer
- Understand the progress and status of each customer interaction with regular communications
- Support customers and answer or arrange for answers to queries and to solve problems
- Develop relationships with key people to ensure they have a great experience with ServiceNow and CloudGo – involving others as needed.
- Listen to both the market and customers to understand the problems they are facing and being able to proactively address potential concerns before they become issues
- You will monitor, measure and understand customer health and identify opportunities to retain and grow customer usage
- Grow usage of ServiceNow or introduce new applications within ServiceNow by guiding the customers to use the product in the right way and identifying gaps and opportunities to reintroduce sales team as required
- Collaborate with sales and project development teams
- Invest time in understanding ServiceNow and ongoing upgrades and enhancements by practising continuous learning and training utilising CloudGo’s ServiceNow training platform
- An engagement expert also providing support in Pre-Sales activities such as questionnaires and Pre-Sales meetings
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with all levels of customer and internal teams
- Have excellent communication and writing skills, and a great team attitude.
- Be empathetic, collaborative and have technical aptitude
- Love optimisation and be a problem solver, curious to understand the why
- Detail oriented
- Presents ideas convincingly to achieve specific outcomes
- Demonstrates skills in building consensus and resolving conflict
- Produces clear customer and internal reports selecting most appropriate style for audience
- Seeks support from peers where appropriate
- Embracing different cultural perspectives, thought diversity and cultivating workplace equality
- Championing processes and continual improvement of our ways of working
- Ability to influence key decision makers while also being the voice of the customer
- 3+ years’ experience and evidence showing skills and ability in customer success and satisfaction
- Have the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Basic ServiceNow knowledge
- Creative thinking and the ability to think outside the box
- Loving what you do
Professional Qualifications And Education Requirements
The following is preferred but not a pre-requisite for this position
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- Training in Building Relationships, Influencing and Negotiation
- ITIL Foundations
Please click on the link below if you are looking for a role but would require us to sponsor your visa.
Link: CloudGo – Customer Success Manager in Singapore (cloudgoservices.com)
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CloudGo, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.