The Casino Royale Integrated Entertainment is currently accepting applications for the position of Customer service in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Other skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
The Casino Royale Integrated Entertainment operates within the Events Services industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||The Casino Royale Integrated Entertainment|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
- Hiring and training new customer service agents.
- Managing the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company The Casino Royale Integrated Entertainment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.