Talentsis Pte Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of Customer Service Executive in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Other skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
Talentsis Pte Ltd operates within the Staffing and Recruiting industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||Talentsis Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Customer Service Executive|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Work as part of a team to provide customer service, to receive and manage the queries, requests and feedback
- Support and track submission of reports (including medical reports), update systems, identify cases of delays and to take timely follow up actions.
- Receive and accurately process medical reports and related documents, including scanning and updating records in a timely manner.
- Track and identify any delays and take appropriate follow up actions.
- Liaise with various internal and external parities for timely follow up.
- Identify cases that require further medical reviews and track the milestones, take appropriate actions to identify and expedite cases that have experienced delays or lapses and/or to prevent delays.
- Monitor cases for cessation and resumption of medical reviews and to manage the notifications.
- Receive and manage cases that require change of appointments with internal or external agencies
- Manage cases of requests and appeals, reviewing the background details, engaging the requestor and relevant agencies, prepare submission and make recommendation to the relevant authorities for approval and all necessary follow up till satisfactory closure.
- Provide customer service and respond appropriate to public queries.
- Diploma in any discipline
- IT savvy and good working knowledge of MS Office and other common software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- High customer service orientation
- Highly Disciplined, detailed and meticulous
- Initiative and proactive
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
Working Location: Depot Road
Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:30pm
Job Type: Contract (2 years)
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Talentsis Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.