LAGUNA HOTEL HOLDINGS PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Customer Service Executive (Club Concierge) in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Other skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
LAGUNA HOTEL HOLDINGS PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||LAGUNA HOTEL HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Customer Service Executive (Club Concierge)|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
A World Of Opportunities Awaits
Company Name: Laguna National Golf Resort Club
Job Title: Customer Service Executive (Club Concierge)
- Provide a high level of customer service and assist in members and guests’ enquiries.
- Assist in golf reservations for members and guests (via phone, email or in-person).
- Perform opening and closing procedures for golf sports shop.
- Responsible for the accountability of all sales and money transactions made during shift.
- Maintain an accurate up-to-date Golf Tee Sheet.
- Collect fees for the green, buggy, rental club/shoes, corporate and late cancellation, etc.
- Assist members and guests by selling merchandize an providing information in a professional manner.
- Assist in rotating stock, displaying merchandize in an appealing, well presented and orderly manner.
- Assist in maintaining/monitoring inventory and stocktake.
- Communicate with Golf Service Attendant, Golf Course Officer on changes, wherever appropriate.
- Assist corporate events with billing, registration, goodies bags, issuing score card, etc.
- Receive and process payment from member’s monthly statement, refunds and billing disputes.
- .Assist and provide application relevant forms for members and guests on various privileges and services that we offer
- Min GCE ‘O’ Level
- Min 1 year of experience in front desk duties
- Ability to read and speak English fluently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent track record in work performance as well as timekeeping
- Possess a high level of confidentiality when handling Private & Confidential matters
- Proficient in MS Office Word & Excel
- Five-day work week.
- Rotating shift hours. Must be willing to commit on weekends and public holidays.
- Company Transport Pick-up/Drop-off Provided
- Uniform Provided, Duty Meals, F&B Discount, Dental, and Medical
- Employee Room Rate Globally, Learning & Development Opportunities, Staff Recognition Award
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You may also apply via https://careers.dusit.com/
For any enquiry, please contact us via WhatsApp Message to 9234 4805.
An IMPORTANT NOTE to all Job Seekers: Please be informed that any available job positions with our company is advertised only on selected platforms, i.e. My CareersFuture Singapore, JobStreet Singapore, Dusit International career website, as well as Laguna National and Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore official LinkedIn pages. We ask that all interested applicants remain vigilant and do not fall prey to job scams.
A prominent club in the local and regional golf scene since its inauguration in 1993, Laguna National Golf Resort Club is one of Singapore’s premier golf and country clubs. Laguna National boasts two 18-hole championship courses that have won prestigious accolades and hosted international championships, including the European Tour’s Singapore Masters, the Korean LPGA Tour’s ADT Caps Tour Championship, and European and Asian Tour co-sanctioned event, The Championship at Laguna National.
Following a multi-million-dollar facelift, Laguna National has developed a state-of-the-art union of a world-class golf club and a 198-room and suites plus eight pavilions Dusit Thani resort. Together, the golf club and luxury urban resort offer members and guests with various facilities including a spa, a fitness center, and a range of cutting-edge facilities and services for players of all levels, including the Laguna Putting powered by Nicklaus Design, Laguna Practice powered by Toptracer Range, Leadbetter Golf Academy (LGA), as well as member-exclusive areas with private locker rooms.
In close proximity to the airport, beach, malls, and with a private clubhouse and resort, golfers will find the world at their fingertips at Laguna National Golf Resort Club.
For more information, please visit ww.lagunanational.com.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LAGUNA HOTEL HOLDINGS PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.