Easmed is currently seeking applicants for the position of Customer Service Assistant/Executive in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Other skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
Easmed operates within the Medical Device industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Position:||Customer Service Assistant/Executive|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
- Handle enquiries promptly and communicate professionally with customers from various channels such as emails and whatsapp.
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Provide application support & simple troubleshooting of equipment
- Process appointments, service bookings and orders at outlet and E commerce platform
- Handle customer feedback and escalate where necessary
- Collate and analyze customer feedback
- Track and report on customer service KPI and metrics
- Establish strong customer satisfaction experience
- Track, maintain and monitor customer records
- Manage customer loyalty strategies
- Manage online store inventory
- General support for retail and online business strategies
- Handle general reception work
- At least 1 year of customer service/ retail experience preferred.
- Minimum O levels and above
- Enthusiastic team player who can work independently.
- Positive mind-set and service attitude.
- Patient and professional.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Able to speak Mandarin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Alternate Saturday 9am to 1pm
Having a Growth mindset, being customer focused and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team are desired attributes. You are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Easmed, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.