SK CATERING PTE. LTD. is currently seeking applicants for the position of Cook in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
SK CATERING PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||SK CATERING PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
This position is responsible for delivering quality food and maintaining kitchen standards.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in food preparation
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Handle equipment, appliances, supplies, and tools
- Prepare and cook customer’s food order
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen
- Understanding and complying with the mandatory hygiene standards and requirements
- Assist in dishwashing duties
- Perform any other duties assigned by Chef
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Physically and mentally fit and able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Willing to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SK CATERING PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.