Welcome to our job portal, where KENZEN UNITED PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Cook in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At KENZEN UNITED PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with KENZEN UNITED PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with KENZEN UNITED PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||KENZEN UNITED PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare and assemble ingredients to use in cooking
- Prepare high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes
- Makes adjustments on food preparation to accommodate customers specific request such as special diet or allergies.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Season food according to recipes or company needs
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Keep records and accounts of food purchases
- Manage and ensure kitchen food cost is on a healthy range
- Minimize food wastage
- Able to assist additional duties as requested by Superior and Management as and when required.
- Proven experience as cook
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- Calm demeanour to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Ability to work flexible hours, and work on weekends & public holidays
- 6 days’ work week
Staff Uniform /Meal Provided
Sales target incentive
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company KENZEN UNITED PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.