MediaPlus Digital Pte Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of Client Servicing Executive (Digital Marketing) in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Marketing and Sales skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
MediaPlus Digital Pte Ltd operates within the Technology & Information and Internet industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||MediaPlus Digital Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Client Servicing Executive (Digital Marketing)|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
- Career Exposure and Learning Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Fun and Collaborative Working Culture
- Identify opportunities to market the agency’s services to existing and new clients, and monitor and develop new services for the agency.
- Deliver service-level agreement commitments on availability, reliability, and client response turnaround time.
- Maintain good relationships with clients to retain and protect our customer base against attrition.
- Keep clients updated on the progress of each project or campaign while responding to their concerns and feedback promptly.
- Assist the team in business support and coordinating day-to-day account activities.
- Support sales and marketing by providing relevant information, including customer feedback and sales leads.
- Develop presentations, proposals, and reports for clients.
- Brief and collaborate with the respective teams to gather data on campaigns to evaluate performance and recommend ways to improve campaign performance.
- Be knowledgeable of company capabilities and products and services, and be up-to-date on digital marketing solutions to effectively communicate all offerings to clients.
- Proactively provide the Account Servicing Manager with regular updates on account activities, including status and call reports.
- Management of project timelines and expectations while building strong relationships in the process to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure actions and key deliverables were being met and kept within the defined scope, along with all internal and external team members.
- Be the main communicator between in-house designers and clients by providing an accurate translation of the web features and design requirements.
- Degree or diploma in Digital Marketing or a similar subject.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in advertising, digital, social, and client-facing activities in an agency environment.
- Experience in project management and the ability to communicate expectations firmly.
- Passionate about digital marketing, understanding trends, digital strategies, and metrics.
- Ability to tell stories with data.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous projects simultaneously.
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under stress to meet deadlines while maintaining a high output standard.
Benefits And Remunerations
- Commissions and incentives are available for this role
- Annual Salary Review
- Performance Bonus
- Unrecorded leave
- Alternative work-from-home schedule
- Healthcare Benefits
- Transport Claim
- Meal Claim
- Birthday Voucher
- We regret to inform you that only the successful candidate will be notified. **
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MediaPlus Digital Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.