Welcome to our job portal, where SiliconPlus Communications Pte Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Client Services Executive in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Marketing and Sales skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At SiliconPlus Communications Pte Ltd, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Design Services industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with SiliconPlus Communications Pte Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with SiliconPlus Communications Pte Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|SiliconPlus Communications Pte Ltd
|Client Services Executive
|Marketing and Sales
|SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month
We are a full-service creative communications agency. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight and delivered with passion and expertise at every touch point. Everything we do is to help our clients create impact. We work largely with clients in the B2B sector. We are looking for a Client Service Executive to join our team.
- Assist and work closely with the Client Service team to handle the day-to-day execution and implementation for a wide range of clients and projects
- Ensuring the clients’ projects, both offline and online, are managed efficiently
- Managing project schedules for designated clients on a daily basis
- Communicating the client’s needs to the creative team, through discussions with clients, servicing team, conducting research, and providing a written brief with resources into the studio.
- Briefing jobs throughout each stage of each project and arranging for creative works to be carried out.
- Coordinating and collaborating closely with internal teams to ensure work for clients is completed on time and to budget.
- Responding to all client requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Cultivating effective relationships with the clients.
- Marketing, advertising, communications-related degree or equivalent.
- Experience in a client servicing or marketing / communications role is preferred.
- Uncanny aptitude for understanding clients’ needs and dissecting briefs and hitting the bull’s eye in deliverables.
- Strong project management, creative thinking and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs.
- Self-motivated team player and creative problem-solver.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 Office applications and social and digital platforms.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please email your resumes to: [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We look forward to your applications.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SiliconPlus Communications Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.