SARAI RESTAURANT PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Chef De Partie in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
SARAI RESTAURANT PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||SARAI RESTAURANT PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Chef de Partie|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
This position is responsible for delivering quality food and maintaining kitchen standards.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Food preparation
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements
- Ensure quality control and presentation of the food
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Ensuring proper handling and storage of all food items in accordance with the standards and sanitation regulations
- Handle equipment, appliances, supplies, and tools
- Prepare and cook customer’s food orders
- Preparing hot and cold dishes and executing requests based on required specifications
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen
- Understanding and complying with the mandatory hygiene standards and requirements
- Work with the kitchen in charge of ordering
- Assist in cleaning duties
- Perform any other duties assigned by Chef
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Physically and mentally fit and able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Basic food hygiene certificate
- Willing to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SARAI RESTAURANT PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.