KENZEN CENTRAL PTE. LTD. is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Chef De Partie in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At KENZEN CENTRAL PTE. LTD., we operate in the (according to the company) industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with KENZEN CENTRAL PTE. LTD..
|Company:||KENZEN CENTRAL PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Chef de Partie|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
Job Description & Requirements
If you love great food and coffee and enjoy working in a cafe setting, this is the place for you! If you love great food and coffee and enjoy working in a cafe setting, this is the place for you!
- Prepare and assemble ingredients for menu items.
- Following directions provided by outlet in-charge Chef
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Keep work area clean and safe
- Make adjustments on food preparation to accommodate customers specific request such as special diet or allergies.
- Season food according to recipes or company needs.
- Assist other cooks during the food assembly process.
- Estimate expected food consumption and organised preparation.
- Keep records and accounts of food purchases.
- Monitor supplies and re-order stock when necessary
- Improve food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Proven experience in CDP role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work in hot kitchen
Staff meal & uniform provided
Sales target incentive
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company KENZEN CENTRAL PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.