KAI RESIDENCES PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of CHEF DE PARTIE in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
KAI RESIDENCES PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||KAI RESIDENCES PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Chef de Partie|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
- Report to duty on time and in uniform.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and participate in the activities of kitchen staff engaged in the proper cleaning, cutting, marinating, seasoning and cooking of all foodstuffs.
- Prepare requisitions of food items based on a planned food menu.
- Observe and test food being cooked and sample all food prepared.
- Supervise dishing out of food portions to guests or hotel staff. Attend to meal suggestions and complaints and report the same to Sous Chef.
- Utilize leftover food and convert unconsumed cooked food to other dishes.
- Check on delivery supplies to determine freshness, quality, and quantity.
- Prepare weekly duty rosters of his kitchen staff.
- Train and evaluate the performance of his kitchen staff.
- Ensure that kitchen equipment and utensils are handled and used properly.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of equipment, work areas in co-ordination with Stewarding.
- Conduct orientation for new staff for his section, advising them of the standards against which their performance will be evaluated.
- Identify the training needs of kitchen staff within his section.
- Perform the duties of a Cook when necessary.
- Be fully familiar with all emergency procedures established by Kai Residences.
- Observe and comply with the house rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- At least O levels & Basic Food Entry Courses (Cert similar to Nitec cert from ITE)
- Minimum 1-year experience as a chef in a similar position in a restaurant or hotel.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a kitchen.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be punctual, attentive and patient.
- Independent, hardworking and honest.
- Pleasant, polite and able to motivate and control staff.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Pursuing personal development with a humble mindset.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Strong passion.
- Knowledge in kitchen operations and culinary skills.
- Able to work beyond working hours as and when required.
- Uniform provided, F&B discount, and medical benefits
- Learning & development opportunities, staff recognition award;
- 4 min walk to Newton MRT.
For any enquiry, please contact via WhatsApp message to 88770722.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company KAI RESIDENCES PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.