GASTON PTE. LTD. is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Chef de Partie in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
At GASTON PTE. LTD., we operate in the (according to the company) industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with GASTON PTE. LTD..
|Company:||GASTON PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Chef de Partie|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Gaston, a French Bistro & Wine Baris looking for a dynamic Chef de Partie to join the team.
- 4 to 5 days work a week
- Restaurant closed on Sunday & Monday
- Competitive salary
- You shall report to the Head Chef of the Company. You shall undertake the duties and responsibility of your position or such other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Company.
- In the discharge of your duties and responsibilities, you shall observe and comply with all regulations and directions from time to time made by the Company or given to you and shall endeavor to further the business and interests of the Company.
- You shall be involved in the day-to-day kitchen operations
- Work with the head chef and other personnel to ensure efficiency of purchasing of supplies.
- Take care of portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations to ensure practices are according to food safety standards.
- Maintain daily safety and sanitation checks in the kitchen and food service areas in accordance to HACCP.
- Keep the kitchen clean at all times and to make sure everything is washed in the kitchen before the end of the workday.
- Monitor and maintain stock inventory with the Head Chef.
- Pre-prepare food as required.
- Assist the Head Chef as required.
- Anticipate and meet the needs and unexpected wishes of every guest.
- Perform any duties in the capacity as needed.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company GASTON PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.