Welcome to our job portal, where DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Chef De Partie in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Chef de Partie|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
This position is responsible for delivering quality food and maintaining kitchen standards.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Food preparation
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements
- Ensure quality control and presentation of the food
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Ensuring proper handling and storage of all food items in accordance with the standards and sanitation regulations
- Handle equipment, appliances, supplies, and tools
- Prepare and cook customer’s food orders
- Preparing hot and cold dishes and executing requests based on required specifications
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen
- Understanding and complying with the mandatory hygiene standards and requirements
- Work with the kitchen in charge of ordering
- Assist in cleaning duties
- Perform any other duties assigned by Chef
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Physically and mentally fit and able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Basic food hygiene certificate
- Willing to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.