Welcome to our job portal, where UPTOWN COLLECTIVE PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Chef De Partie (5 days work week 8am to 6pm) in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At UPTOWN COLLECTIVE PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with UPTOWN COLLECTIVE PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with UPTOWN COLLECTIVE PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|UPTOWN COLLECTIVE PTE. LTD.
|Chef De Partie (5 days work week 8am to 6pm)
|Management and Manufacturing
|SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month
We are looking for a passionate Chef De Partie to join our team.
Responsibilities include managing food preparation. Assisting the Head Chef/Sous Chef in planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Experience in Asian Fusion cuisine.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen
Required Skills And Abilities
- Passionate about food and learning new recipes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle multiple roles within the kitchen
- Must be able to work days, evenings, and weekends as necessary
- Culinary school diploma.
- Experience working in an established restaurant as chef de partie
- Food safety and handling certified
- Valid vaccination that is a requirement of the job
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company UPTOWN COLLECTIVE PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.