CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Catering Sales Manager (Weddings) in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Sales and Business Development skills and a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE, we operate in the (according to the company) industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE.
|Company:||CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE|
|Position:||Catering Sales Manager (Weddings)|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
The Catering Sales Manager targets and coordinates catering sales efforts for the wedding segment. The job involves initiation and development of quality leads to ensure growth of catering sales for the wedding segment.
- Develop Sales Strategies
- Review sales performance and evaluate effectiveness of sales strategies to be updated with new trend in the market and competition
- Create sales opportunities
- Have good knowledge of Capella Singapore including the brand, the unique selling point of the hotel, event space, menus, pricing.
- Manage sales activities to achieve sales
- Conduct hotel inspections for clients
- Prepare and present sales proposals and conduct negotiation of sales contracts
- Develop consultative selling and upselling strategies to identify guests’ and/or customers’ needs, maximize all event space and upsell whenever possible
- Liaises with clients on finalizing of details and provides advice on set up, food menus and other related matters eg decorations, flowers, AV rental, entertainment provider
- Manage client relationships
- Collaborate with Banquet Operation Team, EAM of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef to meet guests’ and/or customers’ requirements in the sales contracts
- Develop Banquet Event Order (BEO) for guests’ and/or customers’ requests that deviate from signed sales contracts
- Be present during the operation of the event and work closely with all departments to ensure a smooth delivery of quality service at all times
- Manage finance and report management
- Meet or exceed individual and group catering sales target that is set by the management
- To assist clients to apply for credit facility with the hotel. If credit is not established, ensure that all payment must be collected immediately after the event
- Support budget forecasting processes for the department
- Diploma holder preferred.
- Minimum 3 year working experience in the same capacity for an upscale hotel
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office including words, excel, power point
- Knowledge in Opera Sales & Catering
- Basic knowledge of AV equipment
- Knowledge of food and beverage menus, food preparation and presentation
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.