Welcome to our job portal, where FOOD CANOPY PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Catering Chef in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At FOOD CANOPY PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with FOOD CANOPY PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with FOOD CANOPY PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||FOOD CANOPY PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
Our company is currently looking for an excellent Catering Chef to join us during this expansion period.
The candidate will assist the company to set up and operate a kitchen in an institutional catering setting.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the candidate will be in charge of the local and Western cuisine section for the kitchen. We are very food focused, pledging to offer all day intricated fine food and value for money catering food.
A fine talented personnel in this industry, the candidate should have the leadership to guide the company in terms of menu planning, catering kitchen management and new kitchen set up.
Do join us, if you think you have what it takes!
- Hands on management of Central Kitchen and staff kitchen
- Producing quality local and Western catering food and desserts
- Producing quality products for outlets distribution
- To run, supervise and manage daily catering kitchen and production kitchen operations effectively.
- Cost and quality control.
- Lean manpower scheduling.
- Work closely and efficiently with other departments to achieve company’s goals.
- 3 years experience in related field.
- Knowledge and good understanding of hygiene, health and safety practices and regulations (HACCP, H&S regulations)
- Good experience in big scale on-site and off-site catering.
- Ability to plan and execute strategies to achieve company’s objectives.
- Have initiative, is hard working and able to lead the kitchens by him/herself.
- Knowledge of local and Chinese culinary techniques and modern trends
- Additional leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Food provided
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Parental leave
- Professional development
Supplemental Pay Types
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Catering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Institutional Catering: 1 year (Preferred)
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company FOOD CANOPY PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.