MOMOLATO PTE. LTD. is currently seeking applicants for the position of Cafe Manager / Assistant Manager in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
MOMOLATO PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||MOMOLATO PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Cafe Manager / Assistant Manager|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
We are seeking a cafe manager who will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our cafe. The role is to ensure smooth functioning of the cafe by managing staff, ensuring consistent quality as well as to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience.
Having previous restaurant / bar / bubble tea / cafe experience, and ability to work late night shift work will be advantageous.
Working hours: 2pm to 11pm or 2am.
- Oversee daily cafe operations.
- Ensure the cafe premises, equipment, and facilities are clean and well-maintained.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure compliance with hygiene standards and food safety practices.
- Ensure sufficient inventory.
- Schedule regular maintenance and repairs, including equipment servicing.
- Recruit, train, and schedule cafe staff
- Optimize workflow and staffing schedules
- Provide ongoing product and service training, and performance feedback.
Customer Experience Management
- Recommend menu to customers, take orders and relay orders to kitchen.
- Assist in the presentation of serving food.
- To attend to phone / email enquiries and walk-in customers and calls.
- Manage takeaway food orders.
- Previous experience in a supervisory or management role within the food and beverage industry, preferably in a cafe or coffee shop setting。
- Customer service oriented。
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and handle unexpected situations effectively.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MOMOLATO PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.