KONG MENG SAN PHOR KARK SEE MONASTERY is currently accepting applications for the position of Cafe Crew (Full-time/Part-time) in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Part-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Design, Art/Creative, & Information Technology skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
KONG MENG SAN PHOR KARK SEE MONASTERY operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||KONG MENG SAN PHOR KARK SEE MONASTERY|
|Position:||Cafe Crew (Full-time/Part-time)|
|Job Function:||Art/Creative, Design, Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
- Vegetarian Duty Meal
- Attractive salary commensurate with work experience
- Few minutes of walking distance from Bright Hill MRT Station (TE7)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Attend to Cafe’s day-to-day operations and engage customers in a personable and service-orientated manners
- Prepare dishes according to menu and ensure good standards of taste and presentation
- Process payment transaction using Point of Sales system with meticulousness and accuracy as well as handle daily cash deposit
- Maintain the order and cleanliness of the environment
- Handle Cafe equipment and report malfuntion of the equipment for replacement
- Assist in inventory control and management
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/Profession Certificate/NiTEC in Hospitality or F&B related specialization
- Years of Experience: 1 year of related working experience in F&B sector
- Possess Food Safety Course Level 1 certificate
- Language(s): Bilingual in English and Mandarin to communicate with both English and Mandarin-speaking customers
- Required Knowledge/Skill(s): Basic knowledge of making coffee and other beverages, Culinary skills, Effective communication and interpersonal skills, Basic computer skills
- A team player with proactive and positive work attitude
- Able to work in evening(s) on weekdays, weekend(s), public holiday(s) or irregular working hour(s)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company KONG MENG SAN PHOR KARK SEE MONASTERY, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.