Welcome to our job portal, where PROF BRAWN LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Cafe Assistant (Full-Time) in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with PROF BRAWN LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with PROF BRAWN LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|PROF BRAWN LTD.
|Cafe Assistant (Full-Time)
|Management and Manufacturing
Professor Brawn Café is a Social Enterprise which provides job and social integration opportunities to people with special needs and the disadvantaged in society. Its mission is to provide affordable good food by an inclusive quality workforce comprising people of different abilities, ages and socio-economic background.
- Provide support to Outlet Manager/Supervisor in overseeing the daily setup and closing of all the kiosks/kitchens
- Lead and ensure staff are cross-trained for multiple stations to support daily operations
- Maintain a healthy stocklist to ensure products are available for sale by keeping an updated inventory of all food and drinks
- Maintain supplies and ensure proper storage of supplies delivered
- Ensure general cleanliness and hygiene in food prep and storage are in accordance with NEA guidelines
- Ensure general upkeep and maintenance of equipment and appliances
- Ensure proper opening and closing of cash register
- Any other duties as required by the Outlet Manager/Supervisor
- Team player, able to work effectively in a team
- Mature and resilient with good coping mechanisms
- Ability to adapt to diverse people and environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Strong desire to learn about Autism and the passion to help special needs individuals
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.30pm
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company PROF BRAWN LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.