Mothercare Singapore Malaysia Hong Kong is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Buyer in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Purchasing and Supply Chain skills and a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At Mothercare Singapore Malaysia Hong Kong, we operate in the Retail industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with Mothercare Singapore Malaysia Hong Kong.
|Company:||Mothercare Singapore Malaysia Hong Kong|
|Job Function:||Purchasing and Supply Chain|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
- Provides category reports
- Visits stores (both Mothercare and competition) regularly to proactively understand assortments, pricing, and store presentation
- Assists stores with product and customer enquiries
- Plans buys based on set annual category budgets
- Delivers budgeted sales and margin targets at class level
- Determines merchandise gaps within each category and sources products to fill the gaps
- Works with the Operations team to develop category planograms/option counts
- Conducts store-level analysis to maximize the space and drive sales through optimum store ranging
- Interacts with store managers/supervisors to discuss best sellers and merchandise placement
- Conducts competitive price checks and ensures Mothercare is competitively priced
- Ensures Mothercare prices are aligned with the local distributor prices
- Ensures retail price changes are communicated and implemented in a timely manner
Promotion Planning & Markdowns
- Recommends an annual or seasonal promotional plan to optimize profit and sales
- Maintains inventory needs to support promotional strategy
- Ensures margin management of all activity to hit budget
- Executes and implements promotion in-store in a timely and effective manner
- Develops promotional plans with key vendors
- Monitors stock level and keeps healthy inventory.
- Clearance and management of aging and discontinued stock
- Management of slow-moving products and excess stock lines
- Constant analysis of stock situations to ensure immediate rectification of overstock or understock situations
- Full understanding of market positioning and competitor activity through constant market research and feedback from customers and staff
- Analyses consumer buying patterns and predicts future trends.
- Attends Mothercare Franchise meetings as necessary
- Liaises with the UK on merchandise ranges, retail and cost price fluctuations, overstock, and understock issues.
- Meets local suppliers to fill in merchandise gaps within the UK range and negotiates the best possible cost prices to maximize margin
- Maintains relationships with existing suppliers and sources new suppliers for future products/brands.
- Ensures consistent replenishment and prompts delivery of suppliers
- Attends trade fairs to propose new product selection
- Conducts training on new product and seasonal launches
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mothercare Singapore Malaysia Hong Kong, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.