Allianz Insurance Singapore is currently seeking applicants for the position of Business Development Support Intern in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Not Applicable in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
Allianz Insurance Singapore operates within the Insurance and Financial Services industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||Allianz Insurance Singapore|
|Position:||Business Development Support Intern|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
|Industry:||Insurance and Financial Services|
Entity: Allianz Insurance Singapore
The incumbent is to support the Financial Adviser business development team to expand their General Insurance distribution and achieved the planned sales targets within the Financial Adviser industry in Singapore.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Support the business development managers in terms of facilitating new business and renewal placement process.
- Liaise with the FA intermediaries and policy management team to follow up on outstanding new business and renewal requirements.
- Support regular sales and pipeline reporting and presentation.
- Coordinate and support the planning and execution of FA events.
- Analyze sales trends and market changes to support business strategy planning and execution.
- Any other duties as and when deemed necessary to facilitate and improve in the business development process.
Capabilities and Qualifications:
- Possess good interpersonal & communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Possess computer competency such as MS office software applications, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated to develop and strengthen team relationship and serve extra mile.
29634 | Sales & Distribution | Student | n.a. | Allianz Singapore | Full Time or Part Time | Temporary
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Allianz Insurance Singapore, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.