Welcome to our job portal, where QUAICH PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Bar Assistant in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At QUAICH PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with QUAICH PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with QUAICH PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||QUAICH PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
TSH Corporation Limited and its subsidiaries and associated company (together, the” Sloshed Group”) is in the business of (i) operating a multi-concept chain of pubs and bars, and (ii) the import and distribution of spirits, wines and liquors. Sloshed Group currently operates several outlets covering five concepts. Quaich Bar (2 outlets) and Signature Reserve with whisky as the main theme, and The Other Room and The Other Roof which are cocktail bars.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of the preparation SOPs, ingredients and par level of food items.
- To support Bartenders and the rest of Operations team members at the outlet.
- Assist with back bar & kitchen opening and closing procedures. Tasks will range and not be limited at preparing foods, welcome drinks, specials, garnishes, set up bar stations, food stations and restocking all par levels for food ingredients and home-made ingredients.
- Maintenance of the outlet hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Ensure that all standard recipes, SOPs and standards are followed in the service process.
- Ensure that all glassware is clean and is kept in good working order and used only for the purpose for which it was ended.
- Polishing and washing of equipment and tableware.
- Knowledge of food handling hygiene basics is preferred. No experience required for this position.
- Candidates without relevant working experience are welcome to apply.
- Positive, motivated, passionate and seeks opportunities to be multi-skilled and trained.
- Enjoy working in fast-paced working environment.
- Outgoing and friendly.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to commit on weekends and Public Holidays.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company QUAICH PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.