Casio Singapore Pte Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of ASSISTANT RETAIL SUPERVISOR in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
Casio Singapore Pte Ltd operates within the Wholesale Appliances, Electrical, & Electronics industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||Casio Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position:||ASSISTANT RETAIL SUPERVISOR|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Electrical, Electronics, Wholesale Appliances|
- Achieve and exceed store sales target and store KPIs
- Engage team-selling strategy to deliver Total Customer Experience and close sales
- Take the lead to demonstrate sales strategy and motivate others to close sales and achieve store target
- Partners Store Manager/Area Executive on action plans to exceed sales target/plan
- Provides feedback to Store Manager/Area Executive in view of business trends and staff performance in order to maximize sales
- Knows the best sellers, the required placement, and ensures that their sales are at or above company performance
- Perform operational tasks, maintains neat, clean and organized store environment, monitor inventory movement and conducts store take
- Perform merchandising tasks, e.g. floor sets and planograms
- Maintains high level of personal integrity, adhere to Loss Prevention practices and policies, manage work schedule and time keeping, report of fraudulent/disciplinary/ theft issues immediately to superiors
- Process and document sales transactions, conduct daily closing checks and verification
- Support in management of store operation, enforcement of service standards and team performance
- Recognizes performance issues and communicates details to Store Manager on a regular basis
- Instil high standards of compliance and hold teams accountable
- Educate team members to provide consistent Total Customer Experience through customer’s first touch point to the end of transaction
- Set example by demonstrating personalised customer service and selling skills
- Imparts product and operations knowledge, utilising tools provided
- Consistently build team members’ competencies by engaging in continuous training, role-playing and effective delegation of tasks
- Drive employee engagement and foster team spirit
- Secondary and above or Certificate in Retail Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in retail industry, including 2 years at supervisor level
- Experience in retail shop and team supervision
- Passion for sales and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to connect with Team and develop people
- IT Proficiency (Intermediate level)
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Casio Singapore Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.