TUNG LOK CENTRAL RESTAURANT PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Assistant Restaurant Manager in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
TUNG LOK CENTRAL RESTAURANT PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||TUNG LOK CENTRAL RESTAURANT PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Assistant Restaurant Manager|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
$2800 – $3800 / $3500 – $400
- Assist in the smooth running of restaurant operations
- Ability in handling customers feedback and ensuring a high standard of service
- Responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the restaurant dining area
- Manage staff discipline, presentation and performance
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Company
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Food & Beverage industry preferably in a managerial role
- Able to work on weekends/public holidays and shift work
- Service oriented and passionate working in F&B industry
- PC literate, well organized and self-motivated
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company TUNG LOK CENTRAL RESTAURANT PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.