THE SINGAPORE RESORT & SPA is currently accepting applications for the position of Assistant/ Restaurant Manager in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
THE SINGAPORE RESORT & SPA operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||THE SINGAPORE RESORT & SPA|
|Position:||Assistant Restaurant Manager|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day: A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance, they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters. You must have a passion for excellence, and a can do attitude in order to be considered for this role.
- Assist to manage the restaurant operations through but not limited to proper scheduling, assigning of duties in view of business levels and up keeping of hygiene and sanitation.
- Ensures proper shift handling and hand-over such as but not limited to: monetary matters, preparation of mise en place and key operational matters updates.
- Conducts daily briefing to ensure the team is duly informed of key operational matters.
- Drives high levels of guest satisfaction through the consistent execution of all brand standards, visible operational leadership and hands-on interaction with guests and associates.
- Handles any constructive feedback from guests.
- Collaborates with the business unit’s chef to continually review and refresh menu offerings as deemed by locality and region.
- Creates an operational environment of education and empowerment that energizes team to focus on guest preferences, allowing for the creation of memorable guest experiences.
- Continuous focus on employee satisfaction and ensures continuous improvement action plans are executed effectively, and as need, with a focus on a team and succession planning culture.
- At least 4 years of Food & Beverage working experience
- At least 1 years of experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in a fine dining restaurant
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- At least a Diploma in Food & Beverage or Hotel Management
To be successful in this sought after role, you will demonstrate the ability to excel within a luxury brand.
You will also bring with you a passion for service, excellent organisational skills as well as communication skills, be results orientated with a dedication to exceeding customer expectations.
Previous experience in a five-star environment is desirable, and above all else, pride yourself on ability to build relationships and guest experiences epitomising French elegance, style and sophistication.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company THE SINGAPORE RESORT & SPA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.