DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Assistant Restaurant Manager in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD.
|Assistant Restaurant Manager
|Management and Manufacturing
|SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month
This position is responsible for assisting in the planning and direction of the workers and resources of the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food and beverages.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Assisting the Operations Manager to work with chefs and other personnel to plan menus that are flavourful and popular with customers.
- Work with chefs for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Estimate food and beverage costs. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high-quality preparation and service.
- To hit all financial targets
- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld.
- Work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs using the Point of Sales system.
- Assist in operations to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Min GCE ‘N’ level or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and management skills
- Passionate about providing excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to communicate in English and 1 other language
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.