Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel is currently accepting applications for the position of Assistant Director of Sales in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel operates within the Hospitality industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel
|Assistant Director of Sales
|Sales and Business Development
Responsible for supporting the EAM, Sales & Marketing and Director of Sales in securing and maximising all sales opportunities from determined market segments to achieve department goals and objectives
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Sales & Marketing Division.
- Assist in the development of the Sales and Promotional Marketing plan.
- Work closely with Revenue and Reservations Director/Manager to forecast, analyse and report Team Sales and Profit results.
- Participate in developing/reviewing rate structures and conditions applicable to various marketing segments, based on market feedback and conditions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required.
- Liaise closely with other departments within the hotel to ensure efficient service delivery and regular communication of sales activities.
- Ensure Business Development Managers’ individual monthly goals are met and performance on target
- Actively source new accounts and develop existing accounts that will meet the overall objective of the hotel
- Assist the EAM, Sales & Marketing and Director of Sales in developing and implementing strategic sales plans, detailing sales distribution plans, trade shows and other promotional opportunities in order to meet the hotel’s overall strategic plan.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all Marriott International (MI) Global Sales Offices and leverage on networking with staff and clients from other MI properties and submit sales leads within the MI network.
- Maintain regular contact including site inspections and sales calls with key contacts in the appropriate market segments.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.