Company V-AAL SERVICES PTE. LTD. is offering job opportunities for the position of ASSISTANT COOK in the Singapore area. The job type available is Temporary.
We are looking for candidates who possess Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
V-AAL SERVICES PTE. LTD. operates in the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||V-AAL SERVICES PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Assistant Cook Job Description
The assistant cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food health and safety procedures. Cook, clean, assist other cooks and staff and deliver food in a fast-paced environment. Work may include operating a grill, oven, or fryer. Previous experience in a team environment and various cooking methods preferred.
That prata master need to play as multitasking role, candidate must be ready for flour mixing as well as making prata
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Roti prataflour mixing
- Making Varieties of RotiPrata (egg prata, Bananprata, coin prata,etc.,)
- Making Varieties of Dosai (Masaladosai, Ravadosai,Plaindosai, specialdosai,Geedosai. etc.,)
- Making Chappathi and Chappathi flour mixing
- preparation of south indian& north indian curies
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Dressing order for presentation
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Storing all food properly
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
- Reordering stock and food supplies
- Monitoring other cooks and team members
- Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed
Requirements And Qualifications
- Ready to work any shift
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
- Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders
- High school degree or equivalent
- Previous experience as a busboy, cook, or relevant work experience
- Legally able to work in establishments which serve alcohol
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends
- Must pass a background check
- Able to read and write
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company V-AAL SERVICES PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.