Welcome to our job portal, where LEE KWANG KEE GROUPS PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Assistant Cook in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At LEE KWANG KEE GROUPS PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with LEE KWANG KEE GROUPS PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with LEE KWANG KEE GROUPS PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||LEE KWANG KEE GROUPS PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
- Maintain and prepare proper / consistency in food quality and service
- Maintain cleaning, organize and taking care of food outlets.
- Ensure proper food handling, safety, and hygiene standard of food outlets
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations to all outlets
- Ensure that all recipes and product yields are accurately costed and reviewed regularly.
- Promote positive work environment and estimate food consumption to schedule purchases and requisition of raw materials. Minimize waste and spoilage to expenses in line with budget.
- Leads other kitchen workers, food handlers to determines the quantity of food that will be needed within a particular time frame.
- Oversee inventory, ordering of food supplies & kitchen equipment to ensure effective use of all resources, budget control and minimise wastage
- Arranging outlets rosters/ timetable, and comunicate with outlers workers about their welfare and etc.
- Preferably someone with at least 1-2years in a F&B working experience, (kitchen experience)
- 6 days’ work week, able to work on weekends, public holiday and long hours
- Experience working in kitchen and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LEE KWANG KEE GROUPS PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.