Welcome to our job portal, where CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Assistant Chief Steward in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Other skills and have relevant Director in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE|
|Position:||Assistant Chief Steward|
Support the Chief Steward in enforcing the highest possible cleanliness and hygiene standards in all food processing facilities, as well as the operating equipment. Main responsibilities include stewarding operations, night cleaning, back of house cleaning and equipment’s maintenance, banquet plating and food running.
- Supervise Stewarding Operations
- Assist the Chief Steward in overall cleanliness and hygiene standards of stewardship operations
- Supervise the duties of all stewarding department employees, facilities, operations, and costs
- Supervise the sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene as well as the quality level of product and services
- Ensure Back of House areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards and cleaning schedules are followed and completed
- Plan for the required levels of cleaning equipment, with the support of stewarding supervisors.
- Collaborations with Internal Teams
- Attend departmental meetings to provide and receive updates on operational matters
- Work closely with Outlets, Culinary, Banquets & Catering to anticipate upcoming operational needs
- Ensure the department is adequately staffed to meet the operational needs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar capacity
- Ability to keep and maintain documentations in English
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.