SUPER LOCO GROUP is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Assistant Bar Manager in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At SUPER LOCO GROUP, we operate in the Hospitality industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with SUPER LOCO GROUP.
|Company:||SUPER LOCO GROUP|
|Position:||Assistant Bar Manager|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
The Super Loco Group
Assistant Bar Manager for Super Loco, up to $4,00/month (including incentives).
Super Loco is one of Singapore’s leading Mexican restaurant groups and we are looking for a hands-on, experienced Assistant Bar Manager to join the team. If you want to be part of a fantastic, growing brand, we would love to hear from you!
The Assistant Bar Manager is a charismatic leader who motivates his/her team to scale greater heights, fosters a positive team culture and can lead and develop a team of talented bartenders.
Who are we?
The Super Loco Group operates four Mexican restaurants in Singapore, serving up fresh, creative interpretations of classic Mexican food in a fun and festive environment. One of our aims is to provide a work environment for our teams to be as enjoyable as it is for our guests, creating a culture of fun and inclusivity, inspiring each other and giving opportunities for promotion and career progression.
As Assistant Bar Manager, You Will
- Have 3-5 years of bar experience, preferably with considerable cocktail experience.
- You will lead and motivate our enthusiastic and passionate bar team at one of our venues.
- Display excellent communication skills and promote communicate within your teams.
- Lead by example in everything you do!
- Inspire your team to have fun and achieve great results!
- Drive sales and be responsible for beverage COGS.
- Be responsible for bar cleanliness, admin, stock takes, bar rostering and payroll processing.
- Work hard and celebrate your successes.
- Display high standards and take pride in your work.
- Think positively, look for opportunities and have a “can-lah” attitude.
What you will get?
- Market leading salary package
- Sales Incentive earned from date of joining
- 44 hours, 2 days off, 5-day work week
- Birthday Leave
- Daily Staff Meal
- Late night transport
- A positive work environment
- A company who is passionate about sustainability
- Reward and recognition (we love celebrating everything!)
- The opportunity to develop and grow with the brand and progress at your own pace
- We will contact you to arrange a quick chat over the phone.
- Meet the team ask as many questions as you wish, demonstrate your passion for the bar
- Once we’ve WOW’ed each other, you’re in!
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SUPER LOCO GROUP, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.