Welcome to our job portal, where Best World International is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Analyst Programmer in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Engineering and Information Technology skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Best World International, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Personal Care Product Manufacturing industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Best World International, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Best World International. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Best World International|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Personal Care Product Manufacturing|
Reporting to the Software Development Division Manager, the incumbent will be part of the in-house software development team responsible for software development, design, maintenance, and enhancement. He/she will also provide in-house user support and maintain the system and software documentation.
- Develop, test and document in-house software components that support business functions.
- Assist users during User Acceptance Testing phase.
- Participate in new system study in order to produce suitable solutions.
- Liaise with other team for effective system implementations.
- Participate in problem-solving as and when necessary.
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent, with at least 2 years of industry experience.
- Proficient in Office productivity tools for the purpose of maintaining documentations.
- Competent in Java Programming Language, Oracle PL/SQL, Integrated Development Environment.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC): analysis, coding, testing, deployment and debugging.
- Project Management skills is advantageous
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is advantageous (to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterpart)
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Best World International, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.