Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of Administrative Assistant in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Administrative skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd operates within the Construction industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
Provide general administrative support.
Prepare Purchase Requisition and process all delivery orders & invoices from suppliers for payment
To coordinate with internal and external parties on receiving/ delivery/ collection of materials/ machinery
Ensure that coordination of receiving/ delivery of materials, booking of lorry crane & trailer schedules are done in an efficient and orderly manner
To assist to issue documents for incoming and outgoing of materials/ machinery
Ensure timely and accurate update of inventory of materials, machinery and lorry cranes schedules into ERP and Excel system
Ensure that co-ordination of the meeting rooms, mails, courier etc. are done in an efficient and orderly manner.
Assist to prepare budget/ reports
Coordinate with sub-cons/ PEs/ Authorities on maintenance/ renewal of license/ certificates for Plant & machinery
To assist on manpower issues such as issuance/ approval of forms and inform HR & other departments for transfer/ recruit/ cancel WP/ arrangement of PPE of employees
Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor / Management.
- Preferably 1-2 years of working experience in the related field
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure and adapt to changes
- Independent, diligent, meticulous and highly motivated with excellent team spirit.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.