JJ Drinks Singapore is currently accepting applications for the position of Administrative Assistant in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Administrative skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
JJ Drinks Singapore operates within the Manufacturing industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||JJ Drinks Singapore|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
- Regular update of stocks movement on daily, weekly and monthly
- Monitor the physical movement of stocks
- Prepare sales/stock report / Data Entry and counting coins
- Update and report on job status of service equipment
- Liaise with external parties such as consumers, contractors and suppliers
- Support sales and technical staff
- Any other tasks assigned
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in office administration work with good proficiency in MS Office Excel
- Service-oriented and good interpersonal skills
- Organized and with multi-task capability
- Meticulous and proven analytical ability
- Possess some warehouse experience
- Mon-Fri: 8am to 5pm
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company JJ Drinks Singapore, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.