Company CULTIVAR ASIA PTE. LTD. is offering job opportunities for the position of Administrative Assistant in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Administrative skills with Entry level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
The estimated salary offered by the company is quite competitive, around $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, the salary may vary depending on the company's decision.
CULTIVAR ASIA PTE. LTD. operates in the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||CULTIVAR ASIA PTE. LTD.|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
Our client is one of the largest, most respected and fastest growing network of financial advisers in Singapore. Due to expansion of their financial advisory firm, they are now seeking for an Administrative Assistant who share the same vision and culture to join their team.
- 3 mins walk from Shenton Way MRT
- 7 mins walk from Telok Ayer/ Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare documents needed at each stage of the consultation process eg. Clients’ Financial Summary, Premium Summary, Financial Planner & Contract Delivery.
- Generate and compile quotations according to requirements
- Organise clients’ File Notes and scheduling of meetings
- Administrative support in pre & post consultation process, such as, but not limited to, following up with providers on outstanding requirements, filling up of application forms, up-keeping client database, scanning, filing, re-organising, mailing documents
- Administrative support in claims process such as submitting claims online Source and liaise with vendors on gift items, taking stock and purchasing of stationery supplies
- 1 year of experience is preferred
- Proficient in English with fluent communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft programmes such as excel, word, powerpoint and adobe acrobat
- Uphold strong work ethics (keep all clients data P&C)
- Self-initiated and able to work independently
- Good organisation skills with keen eye for details
- Fast learner with a positive learning attitude
- Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks with accuracy within a stipulated timeframe
Salary: Up to S$2,800
- Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
Attn: Lum Charmaine (R23113231)
Cultivar Asia Pte Ltd (MOM EA License: 19C8782)
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CULTIVAR ASIA PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.