Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd is currently seeking applicants for the position of Admin Assistant in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Administrative skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd operates within the Construction industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
The incumbent is overall responsible for providing support to the contracts team.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Process and monitor documents pertaining to projects and contracts.
- Perform archival and retrieval of documents from Projects Departments and general supports.
- Support document accuracy metrics and associated improvement initiatives of the department.
- Assist Contracts Director / Contract Department with documents preparing for pre-qualification and tenders, eg: Price Quality Method (PQM) and ensure that all the tender requirements fulfilled accordingly.
- Ensure that the tender preparation and submission is complete and timely delivery.
- Attend to client clarifications and queries and assisting Sales and Regional Team in approaching the client on company information.
- Track authorizations and correspondence, effectively organize tender documents and file construction projects.
- Search for tender opportunity in government or private sector.
- Handling phone calls, arrange for tender interview and schedule the appointment of the director and key personnel accordingly.
- Assist in coordination between Contract and Project Departments regarding various issues and matters.
- Administrative tasks such as track record preparation, invoice and relating to the above matters.
- Any other duties (adhoc jobs) as and when assigned by the Manager and other superior
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.