China Harbour (Singapore) Engineering Company Pte Ltd is currently seeking applicants for the position of Accounts Executive in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
China Harbour (Singapore) Engineering Company Pte Ltd operates within the Construction industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||China Harbour (Singapore) Engineering Company Pte Ltd|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
- To perform the role of Maker/ Checker and local payments, and Telegraphic Transfers
- Support Assistant Finance Manager to prepare, analysis and process all trade finance related functions
- To monitor the trade services pay out schedule
- Conduct monthly reconciliation to ensure data accuracy between Workday and Payroll record as generated in the trial payroll run
- Assist and manage monthly payroll computation and CPF submission
- Assist in year end IR8A tax computation and submission to government authorities
- Liaise with bank officers, corporate secretary and other government officials
- Work closely with HR Dept on Payroll Accounting reconciliation
- Perform Interco Billing for Foreign Worker Levy, Wages etc
- Work with Accounting team to ensure smooth operation of accounts and finance department
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting/ Finance or Banking
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting Experience
- Experience in the construction industry will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Xero, Whyze HR system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team player and able to adapt to changing needs of the organization and demands of internal and external stakeholders
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company China Harbour (Singapore) Engineering Company Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.