EA Recruitment Pte Ltd is currently seeking applicants for the position of Accounts Executive (5 Days / North / AR) in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
EA Recruitment Pte Ltd operates within the Human Resources Services industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||EA Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Accounts Executive (5 Days / North / AR)|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
- Well Established Food Robotics Technology Company
- Working hour: Monday – Friday (9am – 6pm)
- Working location at Yishun
- Walking distance from Canberra MRT
- AWS + Variable Bonus + Excellent Welfare & Benefits
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to Management.
- Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e.: AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.)
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities.
- Support forecasting and budgeting exercise as per corporate guidelines.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax, and government authorities where required.
- Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement (GST), audits, etc.
- Assist in new processes and system implementation when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma / Professional Certificate in Accountancy
- 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SIM BEI NA (R2211637)
EA Recruitment Pte Ltd
EA License No: 21C0492
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EA Recruitment Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.