Company Waystone Compliance Solutions is offering job opportunities for the position of Accounts Assistant in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
Waystone Compliance Solutions operates in the Financial Services industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||Waystone Compliance Solutions|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Handle the portfolio of corporate services clients.
- Book keeping, preparation of financial statements,
- Preparing the tax computations and filing with IRAS
- Liaise with and advise client proactively on annual compliance an ongoing company administration matters.
- Minimum 2-3 years of accounting experience.
- Must be a team player, well-organized, self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing organization, and is meticulous and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Waystone Compliance Solutions, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.