RK Recruitment Pte Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of Accountant (Account / CPA / Lavender) - ST in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
RK Recruitment Pte Ltd operates within the Human Resources Services industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||RK Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Accountant (Account / CPA / Lavender) - ST|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
- Up to $500
- Mon – Fri , 9am – 6pm
- Location: Lavender
- Oversee the accounting team’s management of the business’s finances and thorough performance of all accounting-related tasks.
- Assess the various accounting possibilities and make suggestions for financial actions.
- Create and recommend accounting rules and practices to uphold reliable accounting controls.
- Assist the accounting team by coordinating activities, responding to questions, and ensuring correct and timely delivery.
- Ensure that monthly and yearly financial statements are closed on time and accurately, and then report them to management.
- Assume control over a variety of accounting procedures and duties, including accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, and account reconciliation.
- Work together and communicate internally to support clients’ financial activities.
- Help with budgeting and forecasting tasks in accordance with organizational policies.
- When necessary, coordinate and interact with third parties such as external auditors, tax advisors, corporate secretarial advisors, and regional tax and governmental authorities.
- Support and maintain adherence to all statutory and internal audits, financial reporting obligations, tax filing requirements, processes, and forms.
- When necessary, help with the adoption of new procedures and systems.
- Promote a solid customer relationship by having constructive interactions with the client’s staff.
- The ability to take initiative and actively engage in tasks.
- Capable of producing consolidated financial accounts.
- Degree in Accounting/Business/Economics
- At least 5 years of financial or accountant experience with at least 2 years in a client service environment 3. Certified CPA
Please submit your updated resume by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
By submitting your personal data and/or resume to us in connection with your job application, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us in collecting, using, retaining, and disclosing your personal data and/or resume to prospective employers for the purpose of the evaluating, processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
- We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates would be notified*
We wish you all the best in your career search.
You are welcome to visit our website at
RK Recruitment Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 20C0280
Chng Teck Leong | EA Personnel No.: R1988576
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RK Recruitment Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.